World-Famous New York Attractions
Days Inn Jamaica—JFK Airport is located just a short train ride away from Midtown Manhattan. Experience the bustling streets of the Big Apply while visiting New York's most famous destinations. Step out and embrace the sights and sounds New York offers. Whether you're traveling alone, with a group or with a companion, New York City offers plenty to explore and exciting things to do.
Things to do in New York City
- Times Square - From the bustling streets to the bright lights above, Times Square is the center of arts, culture and entertainment in the Big Apple. Stroll down the world famous Broadway and catch a show or shop for souvenirs.
- Yankee Stadium - It doesn't get more American than Yankee Stadium. Catch a game, enjoy a hotdog, marvel at state-of-the-art LED scoreboards or reminisce in The New York Yankees Museum located in the stadium.
- Statue of Liberty - Visiting the Statue of Liberty is truly a breathtaking experience. You won't want to miss America's most recognizable landmark.
- Rockefeller Center - Rockefeller Center is home to its world famous outdoor ice-skating rink, bronze Atlas statue and The Today Show plaza. Experience the best view in the city at the Top of The Rock.
Attractions Nearby in Queens, New York City:
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center - Located less than 10 miles from Days Inn—JFK Airport, this is the home of the US Open. The courts are open to the public during the off-season, so lace up your shoes and get ready to play on the most hallowed tennis grounds in America.
- Citi Field - Baseball fans can catch a Mets game at the ballpark. From burgers to sushi, to a museum and party deck, Citi Field represents the diversity of New York.
- Resorts World Casino - Let the pressures of daily life vanish as you celebrate the night at Resorts World Casino. Test your luck at the card table, dance at Club 360 inside the casino or grab a drink at Bar 360.